Fish Swap

firefish10

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Ok so heres the deal, I have 2 (tropical freshwater) tanks both with fish in them. 1 is a 75 USgallon community and the other is a 30 USgallon cichlid Tank. In the 75 USgallon are 2x silver Dollars(3" and 4"), 2x Clown Loaches(3" and 4"), 1xPowder Blue Dwarf Gourami(3"), 4x Tiger Barbs(all about 2"), 1x Female swordtail (3"), 6x Lemon Tetras (1.5"), 5x Lamp-eye Tetras(1.5"), 5x Flame Tetras (.75"-1"), 5x Serpae Tetras (1.5"), 8x Gold Tetras(.5"), and 2x Rubberlip Pleco (3"). In the 30 USgallon tank 3x Firemouth Cichlids(2" and 2x 3"), 2x Angelicus Botia Loaches(3"), 1x Rubberlip Pleco(2"), 1x cichlid sold to me as baby firemouth but I think its a Green Terror to small to tell (1"), and 2x Green Texas Cichlids(3") Ok SO today my younger brother said why dont you swap the fish? So what I want to do is switch all the tetras except maybe the lemons (I think theyll be ok), with all the cichlids. So in the 75 USgallon it would be 2x silver dollars, 2x clown loaches, 1x dwarf gourami, 1x swordtail, 4x tiger barbs, 3x firemouths, 2x texas cichlids, 1x baby cichlid, and 2x rubberlip plecos. All the other fish would be in the 30 Gallon. What is your opinion on this and how would you do it.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top