Fish So Far..

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
As many know I have a 40L and a 60L tank.

In the 40L tank, I am debating wether to keep Dwarf Puffers in there -- How many would I be able to have?

In the 60L tank, I think I am aiming so far to have 1 betta (hopefully female), and 2 yellow labs (Are these two fish ok with each other)


Let me know ASAP please.

''Thanks In Advance''
 
No to the female betta and yellow labs, which are african cichlids and should only be housed with other african cichlids, even though they are considered one of the least aggressive, besides they really need a 3ft tank minimum.

You could have a group of female bettas though.

The DP's, in a 10g, approx 3, preferably 1m to 2 females and well planted.
 
Well the general guideline for DP's is 3g per fish, as they are aggressive little things, the plants are a way to break up line of sight issues and create little territories, its also recommended to use either live or silk plants too, as they have very soft skin that can be cut easily on rough things.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top