Mikaila31 Always Watching Joined Aug 29, 2005 Messages 3,290 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hudson, Wisconsin USA Apr 1, 2009 #1 Just thought I send the word out. For anyone in the Twin Cities area, the Minnesota Aquarium Society will be having a fish show this weekend Saturday and Sunday. More details can be found here.
Just thought I send the word out. For anyone in the Twin Cities area, the Minnesota Aquarium Society will be having a fish show this weekend Saturday and Sunday. More details can be found here.
fatheadminnow Fish Aficionado Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 4,815 Reaction score 14 Points 38 Location US Apr 2, 2009 #2 Darn, if I did not have to work I would so go with ya! Carpool! lol! Oh well, I need to make money for my fish. lol. -FHM
Darn, if I did not have to work I would so go with ya! Carpool! lol! Oh well, I need to make money for my fish. lol. -FHM