Fish Recommendations For My 60 Litre Tank!

Keithoms

Fish Addict
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Edinburgh - Scotland, UK
Ok, i have 6 Harlequin Rasboras in at the moment. I want to get a betta some time in the future, can you recommend any good fish for me?

(Im getting neons too)

Keith
 
If you want a Male betta, I dont recommend getting the neons, they may not last long! Corydoras are a good addition to a tank with a betta, they seem uninterested in each other. The rasboras are a good choice. I would add to their number, add about 6 corydoras and the betta last.
 
if you realy want a male betta then have a back up tank just incase, some do well in communities others don't, most betta keepers on here keep them in seperate tanks with only cories or ottos as company
 

Most reactions

Back
Top