Fish picture competition

What's a contest with out cotm(cichlidofthemonth)?
And the winner is Lance the Jack Demp. by K.O.
 

Attachments

  • lance.webp
    lance.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 103
lol we havnt decided yet i want to get about 3 pages worth of pics and then i will nominate people to help me judge the categories. So keep them coming and good luck. Chris. :kewlpics:
 
cotm is my idea! i said it first!

pluss its not cichlid its for exoskeletal creatures!

lol
 
MrMashashin said:
cotm is my idea! i said it first!

pluss its not cichlid its for exoskeletal creatures!

lol
I'm sorry. In that case jotm (jagofthemonth). :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:
And the winner is.
Ervin "Maaaaaaaaagic" Johnsooooooooon. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Crap I jumped the gun agian didn't I? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
 

Attachments

  • magic_1.webp
    magic_1.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 154
lol keep them coming guys i will be postiong a video of my Kribs protectin there nest in a min so look out u got competition. Chris.
 
Ok, here is a Killi one. Wonder what catagory he goes in...
post-22-1080443030.jpg
 
Heres an old picture of my angelfish back when they were tiny
 

Attachments

  • angel10390.webp
    angel10390.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 128
I'm not sure if my boy can compete, but since we had to see Aquascaper's fish twice. I'm going to put my plec on him.
Introducing Blue eyed Darryl.
 

Attachments

  • lil_bubba.webp
    lil_bubba.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 87

Most reactions

Back
Top