Fish Of The Week - Clown Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I tried the flash trick! Tell me what you think!

Black Ocellaris (as stated in my journal, he passed about on Thanksgiving Day from what I believe is Brooklynella.)

Here is my other clown it is a Semi-Snow Flake from Absolutely Fish in Clifton, New Jersey.

when i first got them
P9230028.jpg

the female checking out the starfish
PB090188.jpg

Nice fish everyone! For photographing my fish I turn my camera into the motion/speed setting. I have a point and shoot Olympus. You can also try turning off the powerhead. They won't have to fight the current and shouldn't be herky jerky. Also, if you use the flash do it at an angle on the glass, not straight on.

Here are my newest additions after not having fish for almost a year. They are in a temporary tank.

Sanjay's Black Photon and Platinum...named Bonnie and Clyde

008-3.jpg

009-3.jpg

These 2 are very hardy. They have survived 2 tank crashes, that killed most of the other fish. They never have taken to an anemone, or any of my corals. Eat just about anything I stick in the tank.

These 2 are very hardy. They have survived 2 tank crashes, that killed most of the other fish. They never have taken to an anemone, or any of my corals. Eat just about anything I stick in the tank.

On no, you forgot the photo!!

:hi: to TFF and the salty side of the hobby. How about introducing yourself, we are a nosey bunch here :p

Seffie x

My pair of WC Amphiprion percula's

Photo0495.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back