🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
8783f138.jpg

349a519a.jpg

e1790c84.jpg

Here is my Flymo Blenny :)

805406ac.jpg

Here is the pic to prove he is mine .. can see him below the piece of paper.
673b4704.jpg

Ok let's add another Salty one to the mix. Juvenile Emperor Angelfish, this fish as many marine Angels make the most incredible transformation into their adult colouration, check out adult Emperor Angel to see the colour and pattern change.

FOTMcomp3.jpg

FOTMcomp1.jpg

Sorry images playing up will post in a bit.

Ok, this is my lake tebera rainbowfish, It's a little out of focus, but its vertually impossible to get a pic, as they are so fast

DSCF0816-1.jpg

Shame he looks a little washed out in the pic, I have more colourful ones, but very out of focus :( anyway heres my entry.

Verification

03764BD9-orig.jpg

Just to clarify, the fish was luckily swimming right next to the piece of paper, the orange fish just to the right :)

OMG is that betta for real?? Lipstick LOL!! A betta in drag :rofl: How amazing eh? Absolutely stunning fish!!!

Oh, one thing I noticed on this board was that some members are not entering their pics properly with the verification paper in front of their tanks to show the fish in the pic behind your note. It's not much of a verification if you just take a pic of your note on its own as we need to see proof that the fish is yours LOL.

Athena

Ok let's add another Salty one to the mix. Juvenile Emperor Angelfish, this fish as many marine Angels make the most incredible transformation into their adult colouration, check out adult Emperor Angel to see the colour and pattern change.

FOTMcomp3.jpg

FOTMcomp1.jpg

Sorry images playing up will post in a bit.

Saw 1 of these the other day in the LFS, they're gorgeous :D

To late to enter ?

First time entry , Neolamprologus kungweensis, cheers, Sean :good:

P070711_2231.jpg

P070711_2236.jpg

P080711_1806_02.jpg

my goldfish i posted looks dull and boring compared to these other guys, good luck you lot!

Lol, oh he's real all right. I made him out of cardboard and newspaper ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back