Fish Identification Game

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry XD. wanted to use one of my own pictures but I've just realised they're all on my pc so had to steal the only one i have on facebook which was rubbish :p

TallTree01 said:

This isn't fair. I know that one but can't guess because darksoul996 is my other half XD So I know what the fish is but have been banned from guessing as it would be unfair lol. It was his fish btw
smile.png

Quite a difference in name.
laugh.png

Paradise and DarkSoul. It must of meant to be.
tongue2.gif

I've had this user name since I had my breeding pair of Paradise fish and used to be Paradise<3 but the forum server hated the < so it was removed. I can't change my username to the one I use for everything now which is AcidicAngel lol.

TallTree01 said:
This isn't fair. I know that one but can't guess because darksoul996 is my other half XD So I know what the fish is but have been banned from guessing as it would be unfair lol. It was his fish btw :)

Quite a difference in name. :LOL:
Paradise and DarkSoul. It must of meant to be. :p
Opposites attract?

Paradise3 said:

This isn't fair. I know that one but can't guess because darksoul996 is my other half XD So I know what the fish is but have been banned from guessing as it would be unfair lol. It was his fish btw
smile.png

laugh.png

tongue2.gif

I've had this user name since I had my breeding pair of Paradise fish and used to be Paradise<3 but the forum server hated the < so it was removed. I can't change my username to the one I use for everything now which is AcidicAngel lol.

LOL
Acidicangel and darksoul sound like they have much more in common. :D

eaglesaquarium said:
pinkus blurus.
rofl.gif

darksoul996 said:
Sorry XD. wanted to use one of my own pictures but I've just realised they're all on my pc so had to steal the only one i have on facebook which was rubbish
tongue2.gif

That's better thankyou!

fm1978 said:

smile.png

laugh.png

tongue2.gif
Opposites attract?

Nah she only loves me for my seahorses :p

TallTree01 said:

smile.png

laugh.png

tongue2.gif

LOL
Acidicangel and darksoul sound like they have much more in common.
biggrin.png

I know. I've been a member for more than 60 days though so can't change my username unfortunately
sad.png

No I don't hun, you know I only love you for the Chinchillas :p

Are these all euphemisms that are beyond my old mind?

African grey cichlid?

fm1978 said:
Are these all euphemisms that are beyond my old mind?

African grey cichlid?

No XD He genuinely has Seahorses and Chinchillas :) Both of which I have fallen in love with lol.

Haha, I'm so glad! I'm sure he'd like it if you loved him too!

Seahorses are pretty awesome though!

fm1978 said:
Haha, I'm so glad! I'm sure he'd like it if you loved him too!

Seahorses are pretty awesome though!

I do lol, he knows that really :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back