Fish Id Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jozlyn
  • Start date Start date
J

Jozlyn

Guest
Ok, haven't been around for a while but my fish are all still doing well.

What I'm after is a fish ID for a friend. I KNOW what it is but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called. For some reason I have a feelng it's a cichlid, but I'm probably wrong.

And of course I don't have a picture! I was over at her house tonight trying to diagnose what's wrng with her fish, but that's another post!

It's of a similarish in shape to a silver dollar but has black and grey vertical stripes. Any help would be really much appreciated :)
 
Yep, that's it :)

As soon as I read the name I knew I knew it, just couldn't remember it!

Thank you so much.

I was also worried about it when I saw it too and couldn't remember why either, now I remember they're really aggressive, not a good community fish.

*sighs* it would be so nice if the LFS would give people decent advice occasionaly instead of just trying to make money :( Would also be good if people did a bit of research before buying fish too!!!!
 
lookin at you other thread if those fish are in the same tank as the convict you might be in for sum fun just a thought scot
:good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top