Fish Game #77

Probably not the climbing perch, i just did that one a few games ago!!!!

;)

do we have to be picky about the rules?
some one who shall remain nameless has guessed correctly but broken one of the games rules, can we have a mods judgement call or do i just let them win? :eek:

If it's the mottled ctenopoma, I would let aernympha win since the other two were thrown out through later discussion. I don't think that those two guesses should count.

Rules are rules - if we break them now, there will be no end to it. Tell them to guess properly or be disqualified.

The master gamer has spoken! :)

Good to see you're still watching out for your game! It sure has been a long time since game one. Congrats on 77 consecutive entertaining time passers! :fun:

oh, BTW, can I steal the guess? :rolleyes:

:D congratulations aernympha you guessed correctly!!
I am a mottled ctenopoma (ctenopoma oxyrhynchus)
enjoy your new status as games master

also thanks to the mods for their guidance (i'm new to this kind of thing and don't want to upset anyone)

i look forward to the next game :D

Gadazobe might just have words with ya! She is the original game master. And believe me, I'm no mod. Might have done better to wait. patience is a virtue.

None the less, Congradulations aernympha!

Please dont think I'm a killjoy, I enjoy a game as much as anyone else. The rules were made to give everyone a fair chance and if we start making exceptions, then it's not fair to others. I hope that this will be a one-off situation and that all future games will be conducted according to the rules.

Most reactions

Back