Fish For Sale In London

Carlovel1

& Oddballs
Reaction score
Im selling all my tropical fish, all in good health, fed on flake foods.

6 Glowlight Danio, 5 Silvertip Tetras, and a Long-fin Zebra Danio £15 for the group

One of my Silvertips
P1020025.jpg

One of my Glowlights
P1020034.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

how much just the pair of kribs and what part of london .

OK,um I got these for £12 both in my LFS, how does £8 for both sound? Would that be OK? :)
Recently, they've been showing spawning behaviour (tailwagging, guarding their cave...)
Collection would be Central London
Carl

Hi, where in London are you? I travel in from Bedford to work in the City of London so might be interested in some of your fish.

Kind regards

John

Hi, where in London are you? I travel in from Bedford to work in the City of London so might be interested in some of your fish.

Kind regards

John

We could meet up in either Central London? :)

would be interested in the black neons and possibly the kribs/shark...how big is the shark?

what would you want for the black neons + kribs
black neons + shark

i live up near finsbury park and work in camden so how would that suit you for travel?

nick

Black Neons+Kribs=£12.50
Black Neons+Shark=£8
Black Neons+Kribs+Shark=£18
The Shark is around 3.5 inches long :good:

Pick up point could be at Finsbury Park Stn but would be better at Marble Arch if possible...
Carl

have they been living in the same tank ok? or have they been in separate tanks?

They have been living in the same tank for over a year and I've had no problems

cool i'll take option 3 - so the neons, kribs and shark!
if you could deliver to FP station that would be ideal..?

The Black Neons, Kribs and Shark have been sold.
A little surprise was that we found out we actually had 6 Black Neons instead of 5! :huh: :hey:

BUMP
Prices lowered and Penguin tetra added

Krib, Shark and Black Neons sold

Most reactions

Back