Fish For Sale. Collection From Southall, West London.

KevM

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: Paradise Fish, Kribensis, Black Neon Tetra, Platy, Odessa Barb.
Quantity for sale: 30 in total.
Reason for Sale: Swapping over to Cichlids.
Delivery or Collection: Collection only.
Sales price: Listed below per group - £35 takes the lot.
Postage & Packaging: N/A

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Switching over to Malawis so my community must be disbanded! I've also advertised these elsewhere but you guys get a discount.

12 x Black Neon Tetra - £9
8 x Odessa Barb (4m, 4f) - £12
4 x Blue Platy - £4
4 x Paradise Fish (1m, 3f) - £9
Breeding pair of Kribensis - £12

Take all of the above for £33. Collection only, from Southall, West London.

I need these gone quick so:

12 x Black Neon Tetra - £6
8 x Odessa Barb (4m, 4f) - £10
4 x Blue Platy - £4
4 x Paradise Fish (1m, 3f) - £8
Breeding pair of Kribensis - £10

Take the lot for £30.

Hi dogsout,

I could be interested in either the Paradise Fish of the Odessa Barbs as I'm looking for something to add some contrasting colour to my Dalmation Mollies and Bristlenose Cat.

Do you think they'd be OK in my water?
GH: 16
pH: 7.3
Ammonia, nitrate, nitrate all at 0.

Would the Paradise Fish be too aggressive with the mollies?

I think either of them would be fine. I'd say the most crucial thing would be temperature. Neither of them like it too warm (although the Paradise Fish can tolerate higher temperatures than the Odessa Barbs). I wouldn't expect them to be too aggressive to keep with Mollies - mine have been fine with the Platies. And the Mollies should be robust enough to withstand a bit of aggression from time to time. These guys aren't regular community fish but you should be OK as long as you keep an eye on them and don't overcrowd. I've honestly not seen anything to worry about from them, as yet.

Thanks for the advice but, just to edge on the side of caution, I'll give the Paradise Fish a miss.

I'll happily take the Odessa Barbs off your hands, though.

No problem. When would you like to collect them?

I'm down that way at the weekend as my gf is in Perivale...

Are you around on Sunday evening, around 7-8ish?

I should be. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hang onto them until then, though. I'd keep them for you if you were taking the lot, but I need these gone quick as can be so I can get my stand reinforced and get the new fish. Drop me a message on the day you can come and I will let you know if I've still got them. Sound fair enough?

Sure - no problem.
I'd come earlier but I have things on every other night this week now :-(

Just out of interest - since you're fairly nearby - do you have any recommendations for a good aquatic shop?

Maidenhead Aquatics Osterley. Cheapest fish shop I've ever been to, and the manager there is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Right, only the pair of Kribs left. Sorry about that, TixeeriF; but I need to get rid of everything as quick as I can.

Most reactions

Back