JPMarshMellow
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2005
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have a 20g (US, long) and I have 1 American Shark Catfish, 1 Emerald Catfish, 1 marble cory, 1 black spotted barb, and 1 RubberLip. In the tank is 1 inch of gravel, 3 large plastic cups, 1 large stone fish (in signature picture below), 1 mini figurine of fish, and one fake plant... ( and of course filter tube and heater) I am getting more fake plants and a few real plants... but I was wondering if I have rooms for two or three more black spotted barbs because the one I was is agressive now thats its the only black spotted barb in the tank, so It once and a while pecks on other fish...and i was hoping to get a dwarf puffer or two..or some nice gouramis
But I'm just worried about the ammonia levels, nitrate, ect. and the room for the fish....any ideas?
But I'm just worried about the ammonia levels, nitrate, ect. and the room for the fish....any ideas?







