looby loo
Fish Fanatic
My 2 Angel Fish have been together for 8 months with no problems, now out of no where they have started fighting. They have always stuck together and never left each others sides. They look really bad and the other fish have advantage of them too. They both look as bad as each other, I dont know why they have started fighting and I dont know how to stop them. My 5 yr old son says I should take them out & tell them its wrong to fight. 
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMAwAIjDxVY
float bag again for about an hour as if your aclimatising the angel,,
. I read a similar topic and it was same problem as mine, their results were that they may be fighting to dominate as they are getting bigger or it might be breeding behaviour as neither of mine seem to be worse than the other. I just hope they are testing their strenth. I will try what you have suggested on monday, ope it works.









