Fish Auction

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
Hey, my club is having a bi-annual fish club auction next sat. Well, I am selling fish, but I am also looking into purchasing some. I have 3 tanks, 2; 30 g's, and 1; 20 g flat hexagon. I am selling the to angels in the 20g ( they wont breed, and aren't very active, due to age. The other 2 tank have labs and fry in them. What do you think I should put in the tank?

Also, if you're interested in the auction, it's in Peoria, IL. PM me for more info.

Barring any work issues I'll be down there. Are you still breeding albino bristlenose? If you are I'll load up the Milwaukee auction with them on Sunday, leave them home the 17th. These things just won't stop breeding.

Hi kribensis12 :)

Is there any reason you're keeping the name of the sponsoring club and its location secret? :unsure: Why not post it on here and PM me a link so I can add it to the calendar on the index page too. :D

I'm going to move your thread to our new club section. Please feel free to post any information about your club and it's activities in there any time you'd like. Maybe you can find a new member on TFF.

also in sub title put the date and location or people may not bother

It is the Tricounty Tropical Fish Society. I plan to be there too. Maybe bring a few of my creamsicle mollies and I am starting to have a lot of goodeids that need a new larger home to finish growing. My tanks are becoming crowded. The club is too far for a weeknight meeting but not too far for me to attend the auction. I picked up a few nice fish last itme I went there. They don't list the time but these things usually start around 10 AM.

October 17, 2009

VFW Post 2078,

123 Meadows Avenue.

East Peoria, IL 61611

Thanks for the information. I added it to the calender. I'll be looking forward to reading about you all do. Pictures would be welcome too, of course. :D

Barring any work issues I'll be down there. Are you still breeding albino bristlenose? If you are I'll load up the Milwaukee auction with them on Sunday, leave them home the 17th. These things just won't stop breeding.

I couldn't get a hold of any albino's to breed them. I'm selling my breeding pair of regulars. They haven't bred since March. They are just eating and pooping. I would love to get a breeding pair of albino's, but I doubt they will breed considering my regulars wont breed anymore. I just hope I fetch a good price for them. I think it starts at 10:30, and registering at either 8:30 or 9. I can't remember. I'm going to be bringing down like 12 Yellow Labs. All over an inch. They are VERY robust. I have never seen a healthier lab at their age, seriously. I have not lost any fry, and they haven't been sick. They are growing like weeds. I think it's their genes.

Best luck I've had with bristlenose is buying young, and growing them out for pairs. They pair more naturally, and seem to do better growing out in your water. Unfortunatly this is an 18 month wait, but much like with any fish it's a waiting game for breeding.

The ones I'm selling are 1 1/2' to 2 1/2". Let me know if you want some, I'll cut ya a deal.

A buck a piece? That is dirt cheap. Are your's at breeding size? Or, how far off are they from it? I paid 10 bucks for my pair or regulars!

Little guys, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2". Like I said, if you are under 18 half price, 50 cents each.

wow. That is extremely cheap. Are you sure you don't want more for them? I feel bad that you'd only be getting 50 cents a piece.

I'm not even trying to breed them, they started and won't stop. Don't feel bad, I need room for the next batch.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back