stickylove
New Member
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2009
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Not sur eif this is the right place but due to my partner leaving I don't have the time to look after the fish she left behind, i'm working 7 days a week for long hours so if anyone is interested would they like to take them off my hands?
I have a Jewul rekord 600 tank fully planted etc,
the fish are
1 blue Betta
3 panda corys
2 yoyo loaches
1 neon
9 Harlequins
I live in the SM1 postcode and don't have transport so it would be a collection job.
Many thanks
I have a Jewul rekord 600 tank fully planted etc,
the fish are
1 blue Betta
3 panda corys
2 yoyo loaches
1 neon
9 Harlequins
I live in the SM1 postcode and don't have transport so it would be a collection job.
Many thanks







