chishnfips
WHAT! You went over my Helmet!
Hello folks,
a forum member would like some of my tetras, but I am having probs finding a courier, no one can guarantee next day delivery and some wont even touch it. I have phoned up 5 different companies and I keep coming to a dead end.
One company, AJG Parcels, in inverness can deliver them but as I said dont guarantee next day delivery due to weather conditions and also how busy they are.
I would hate to send them off and it all go T*ts up, because of the courier, does anyone have any advice on what to do and maybe if anyone has done it, who did they use.
cheers Muchly folks.
a forum member would like some of my tetras, but I am having probs finding a courier, no one can guarantee next day delivery and some wont even touch it. I have phoned up 5 different companies and I keep coming to a dead end.
One company, AJG Parcels, in inverness can deliver them but as I said dont guarantee next day delivery due to weather conditions and also how busy they are.
I would hate to send them off and it all go T*ts up, because of the courier, does anyone have any advice on what to do and maybe if anyone has done it, who did they use.
cheers Muchly folks.


How much water do you have in the bags, and what extra weighted items do you include within the packagaing..






