The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

blitztidus

Spirited Away
Reaction score
849baabb.jpg

Those two are the breeding pair.

There is three of them, including my only black angel, and two of the three ghost angels.
MVC-009F.jpg

Another pic of my ghost angels and the black
3887d790.jpg

I have had all of these for about 3 years at the most (SOME ARE OLDER THAN THE OTHERS), As I said, I have 2 breeding, the weird thing is, the three ghost help each other protect the area of where the breeding area is. The black is left out and seperated from the others. Kinda strange :p :D

Those are some really nice angels. I can't really guess how old they are, I've had angels before but they never last more than a month for me.? I do better with German Rams.

Fine I will tell you, they are all around 2-4 years old (3 are about 2, 1 is about 4 years old now). My dad always would choose the angels, he taught me what to look for in them, and I choose the three littler ones in there and I take care of all of them. :D

What do you look in them? I'm interested?

I look for tall pointed fins, not cut off ones, that is about it with that, most breeders keep those from you though, but otherwise you must get them early because they go fast.

The difference is more the top dorsal fin, you can see it is more pointed than the first one. Refer to my fish too. All pointed dorsal fins. :D

Oh Thanks! BY the way, I love your sig of Yuna and Lulu. FFX is my favorite game too!

hehehe, off topic but I am currently playing FFX all over agian. My old file is the bomb, but it is no longer a challege, all my people are at max. So I started a new one. In Kingdom Hearts, I am trying to beat Seperoth

And what type of Angel fish is your black one? I think it is extremly beautiful. Can you get a close up picture of it?

I just finished playing FFX for the 7th or 9th or more time :D, I finished, in total, KH a month ago, I have beat that 6 or so times. As for my black angel, it is a black veil tail angel, that is all there is to it :D Oh, here is a pic, feel free to use it :D
8f01b647.jpg

669ed406.jpg

Edit: hey, You can see my finger :lol:

Wow, It's awesome! I love the fins. They look so freakin kool!! :nod:

I would name it something cool but all the fish that I name die :-( :lol: anywys, I saw another one like her except with some differences like color.

It looked like this angel except it had a lighter front with spots almost like a crappie in the front part, and getting darker towards the back.
Jeff_black_angel_sm.jpg

Here is a crappie if you dont know what it is.
July%2028%202001%20crappie.jpg

You can see the white area with the few black spots, that was like it.

Also, the area between the lighter part and black part looked brown. Anyone know what type this was. I would have bought it if it weren't for bad bottom fins :D

yeah I know what a crappie is, I used to go fishing for them. But that would be some kool markings on an Angel!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back