Finally Got One.............

kewskills

PM me if you want anything.
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
3,175
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Well after a long time thinking & waiting, finally got my self a "Hoplias Sp. Black Wolf (Venezuelan)".
He/She is about 13.5" long and is very beautiful, Some members will have seen him/her already as I got it from Wildwoods.
Photos to follow, when he settles in.

Cheers, Karl
 
Did they do a good price on it I wouldnt of paid the price they had it up for as it is damaged.
 
You finally gave in then, how much did Keith let her go for in the end?
 
It's a great looking fish with plenty of personality. You know you nearly convinced me to grab it before you did. Your Wolf collection is growing well.

Get those photo's up and make sure you have some nice macro shots of the teeth.
 
Cheers dude, as long as one of us has him, it did not matter. You are right the Wolf collection is getting large, just need a Erythrinus Sp. Puru now and I will be happy.

The black wolf is sulking and won't look at me yet, just turns his back every time I come into the room, Big Baby. I will get good photos soon though even if I have to wrestle him into a good position :)

Cheers, Karl


It's a great looking fish with plenty of personality. You know you nearly convinced me to grab it before you did. Your Wolf collection is growing well.

Get those photo's up and make sure you have some nice macro shots of the teeth.
 
Cheers dude, as long as one of us has him, it did not matter. You are right the Wolf collection is getting large, just need a Erythrinus Sp. Puru now and I will be happy.

The black wolf is sulking and won't look at me yet, just turns his back every time I come into the room, Big Baby. I will get good photos soon though even if I have to wrestle him into a good position :)

Cheers, Karl


It's a great looking fish with plenty of personality. You know you nearly convinced me to grab it before you did. Your Wolf collection is growing well.

Get those photo's up and make sure you have some nice macro shots of the teeth.

Sp. Puru will be very difficult to get hold of, I would look for Sp. Peru :lol:

sulking and won't look at me yet- Sounds just like mine.

Has it started to eat the mussels yet?
 
Cheers dude, as long as one of us has him, it did not matter. You are right the Wolf collection is getting large, just need a Erythrinus Sp. Puru now and I will be happy.

The black wolf is sulking and won't look at me yet, just turns his back every time I come into the room, Big Baby. I will get good photos soon though even if I have to wrestle him into a good position :)

Cheers, Karl


It's a great looking fish with plenty of personality. You know you nearly convinced me to grab it before you did. Your Wolf collection is growing well.

Get those photo's up and make sure you have some nice macro shots of the teeth.

Sp. Puru will be very difficult to get hold of, I would look for Sp. Peru :lol:

sulking and won't look at me yet- Sounds just like mine.

Has it started to eat the mussels yet?

Ah i see mocking me now huh?
No not eating mussels yet, I know he was eating them in the shop, sulky little git. He has polished off 6 shrimps i put in there when i got him.
 
Well he is not shy any more, happily eating large sprats or 12 mussels at a time, only feed him every 3 days. Not scared of me at all, what character he has :)

I have some really descent photos now too and they are getting uploaded now, so tomorrow I will be posting some of what I think are good photo's.

Cheers, Karl
 

Most reactions

Back
Top