Finally Got A Photo Of Bob! Added - Another, Decent, Photo!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nurglespuss

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
l_e5dc55cdff787e0ea1f1a632d6986db9.jpg
l_9c0b5d8fe4793ee45d7171a0b21271ee.jpg

The big fella (eating here) actually comes out to watch TV with us in the evenings now :p

Good news is, he hasnt killed the ridiculously expensive Banjo (Peach) yet, and he's buried quite close to Bobs cave :p

I reckon perhaps 2 more catfish and that tank is full full full, or maybe just one more....

An upper water one perhaps? as I decided the Bristlenose I had in mind and Bob would most probably fight...

---------

Update: Well still on Peach watch, but here is Bob! (second pic better?)

need a better photo of Bob very small and unclear, sneak one in when hes watching Eastenders :)

Aren't they Pseudomystus siamensis now? I could well be wrong though. I have two about 5-6" long each, nice fish.

Aren't they Pseudomystus siamensis now?
yes they are.
they were reclassified by Kottelat in 1998 in the paper Fishes of the Nam Theun and Xe Bangfai basins, Laos, with diagnoses of twenty-two new species (Teleostei: Cyprinidae, Balitoridae, Cobitidae, Coiidae and Odontobutidae). Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 9(1):1-128. Page: 101

nice little fish, hope to see a clearer pic of it soon.

Fascinating thread.....youve got a cutey in that tank! its funny how they develope weird habits like watching tv or something. ^_^

Most reactions

trending

Back