Final Stocking List

Idea A or B

  • A

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C (post your ideas in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Geoff1991

AKA "Sparky"
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wolverhampton, UK
Im sick of typing this and you're probably sick of reading it so this shall be my last thread on the subject :P

My tank currently,

60L fish in cycle, had a week of clear results starting a few days after i added mature media

Got 3 mollys in

Ordered 5 red cherry shrimp just.

So

Idea A

3 mollys
5 glowlight tetra
5 Harlequin rasbora
5 cherry shrimp
6 sterbai corys

Idea B

3 mollys
6 glowlight tetra
6 Harlequin rasbora
5 cherry shrimp

So, do i ditch the corys and increase the shoal size of the tetras and rasboras or not?
 
I would say B as I think A is putting you a little heavy on stock. I do like corys though so I would almost be tempted to remove on of the other fish for the corys.
 
I would say B as I think A is putting you a little heavy on stock. I do like corys though so I would almost be tempted to remove on of the other fish for the corys.

I like the rasboras and tetras...

I hate to say it but corys were an after thought anyway
 
Get rid of the mollies.

Do a cool semi- terrestrial killi tank.
or
Do a Chinese stream pool Complete with the little water fall.
pm me if you don't fully understand my ideas; they require further explanation.
 
sterbai corys are generally 1 of the types of larger corys, why not peppered or albino corys as these are smaller and also ditch the mollys so you will not be over stocked so:
6 glowlights
6 harlequins
5 cheryshrimp
6 albino or peppered corys
 
Rather have corys than shrimp there fun to watch and cute.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top