Final Stocking Decided

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
2,794
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Location
GB
Ok So ive ordered more substrate, and going to check the bank account tmorrow, so I can finally get started on this community fish tank as opposed to the brackish one.

The list is as followed.

2x Bolivian Rams
6x Boesmani Rainbowfish (Aquarium is 4 foot)
12x Peppered/Panda Cory (Not decided Yet)
4x Otto
1x Blue Ram (Had him since I began hobby, cant part from him :D)

This may sound alot but take in consideration
Lots of WC
will have a tetratec EX1200 and a very Mature Ex600 on the tank
44 Gallon
4 Foot
Heavily Planted

Tell me your thoughts :D?
 
I have never seen someone so addicted to rams...every suggestion you post has rams in it :D
 
I have never seen someone so addicted to rams...every suggestion you post has rams in it :D

Because Im not too bigafan of Gourami and have no like for Betta's. and thats really all the centerpiece fish you can have in small aquariums which are usually which people want stocking dieas for
 

Most reactions

Back
Top