T Tim13 New Member Joined Jul 9, 2009 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 13, 2009 #1 I just moved my signifer rainbow to another tank. This is my final stocking for my 10 gallon tank. I just want to know if this sounds ok. 1 honey gourami 1 checkerboard cichlid 3 rasbora espei 4 panda corys
I just moved my signifer rainbow to another tank. This is my final stocking for my 10 gallon tank. I just want to know if this sounds ok. 1 honey gourami 1 checkerboard cichlid 3 rasbora espei 4 panda corys
F fishlover333 Fish Fanatic Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Sep 13, 2009 #2 yep sounds fine.
pippoodle RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009 Joined Sep 22, 2008 Messages 3,861 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Devon - UK Sep 13, 2009 #3 minimum tank for a checkerboard is 20 gallons