bolivian_d
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2008
- Messages
- 82
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello,
Today I picked up a bristlenose catfish. I did a general inspection of the tank and its inhibitants pre-purchase and could see that the fish was healthy. I didn't however notice the white tip of the bristlenose until I put it into my own tank. That's basically it, the back fin of my bristlenose has a white tip. It doesn't look particularly frayed. It doesn't look particularly natural either.
I know it's hard to make a diagnosis without a picture, but please advise a cause of action (if any).
Also, for arguements sake, say it is fin rot... will it repair by itself?
Thanks,
Don
Today I picked up a bristlenose catfish. I did a general inspection of the tank and its inhibitants pre-purchase and could see that the fish was healthy. I didn't however notice the white tip of the bristlenose until I put it into my own tank. That's basically it, the back fin of my bristlenose has a white tip. It doesn't look particularly frayed. It doesn't look particularly natural either.
I know it's hard to make a diagnosis without a picture, but please advise a cause of action (if any).
Also, for arguements sake, say it is fin rot... will it repair by itself?
Thanks,
Don







