Right, I bought a tank recently and im currently cycling it ready for some tanganyika cichlids shortly, however the tank I bought only came with a Fluval 3 Plus internal filter, the tank is roughly 100 litres in capacity so its rated at enough for the tank but im aware of how clean these fish like the water?
Do I need to consider a external cannister or something, I have no experience with these filters as I kept marines with skimmers etc.. Someone care to point me in the right direction..
im aiming to keep 3 species of cichlid roughly so the tank wont be overcrowded...

Do I need to consider a external cannister or something, I have no experience with these filters as I kept marines with skimmers etc.. Someone care to point me in the right direction..
im aiming to keep 3 species of cichlid roughly so the tank wont be overcrowded...








