Filter Cycle?

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey everyone!

How ya all doing?

Whats are some ways to mature a new filter?

Getting a 71 litre tank 2moro and I wanna get the Cycle process going 2moro night if pos.

whats are some ways to start?

I was told something about putting a frozen prawn in the tank but no idea what that was about.

Thx
 
Hey everyone!

How ya all doing?

Whats are some ways to mature a new filter?

Getting a 71 litre tank 2moro and I wanna get the Cycle process going 2moro night if pos.

whats are some ways to start?

I was told something about putting a frozen prawn in the tank but no idea what that was about.

Thx

I cycled a new filter by keeping it in a cycled tank for about 6wks but that was probably way long enough and was probably cycled in 2-3 wks
 

Most reactions

Back
Top