Fig 8 Tankmates

PufferLord

New Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So my figure -8 just got put in his new 29 gallon. Hes living like a king. My ? is would 3 or 4 BB gobies be too much, or would it be possible to put in another fig-8 as many sources have told me. I dont mind him being alone with just snails, but if I could add another or some gobies it would be great. Any input welcome.
 
So my figure -8 just got put in his new 29 gallon. Hes living like a king. My ? is would 3 or 4 BB gobies be too much, or would it be possible to put in another fig-8 as many sources have told me. I dont mind him being alone with just snails, but if I could add another or some gobies it would be great. Any input welcome.


Im' sure you could keep another figure 8 in there, and BBG's would be fine too. You have some other options as well, like knight gobies too.
 
theres knight gobies(ive got 1),brac flounders(got one also),bbgs(had em for a while),purple ribbon eels(having one shipped in today),orange chromids(soon),rhino gobies,sometimes mollies or glass fish but depends on the aggressiveness of the puffs and last but not least,more figure 8 puffers.i will be moving my brackish community to a 33 gal once i get my 55 going for my malawi.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top