Female Krib

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi pleased your missing fish have turned up yay congrats dad
cathy

Ha Ha, you've let the cat out of the bag Cathy. :)

I was looking at the Kribs earlier, they came out in the open with the fry, at first I thought there must be around 30+ but wow! There must be without exaggeration around 70 possibly a few more, they were in a swarm.

I just think it's cool if you are that you share a love of the hobby. My own daughter is starting to take an interest and it pleases me.

I love a swarm of fry. It's one of the coolest things in the world to see.

Please post a photo for us!

Hi tcamos
ColR and my self have 2 passions in common , our fish and our bikes yayyyyyyyyy
My friends female krib has settled in great on her own , chuffed with your advice
59.gif

cathy

Funny, I didn't notice the bike in your avatar until you said that.
I'm glad her fish is happy!

Thanks! I'm strictly amateur but I like to make them and talk about the critters.

I called in a fish shop today to get some stuff and while I was in there I asked if they bought fry, the young lady asked what I had and I told her about the Kribs, she said when they get to around an inch in size give them a call, she said we normally give a credit note in exchange.
Well that is good, I wasn't looking for a fortune but a couple of other shops I once asked don't give you anything, not even a tub of fish food.

I noticed while I was in there they had a stock of baby Cichlids but I didn't know what they were, there was around 50 of them in a tank all around an inch in size, pale grey in colour and some seemed to have a few dark perpendicular stripes, any way they were £5
Then saw some dark Blue ones in another tank, these were around 3/4 inch they were £6 each, I liked them but got no room.

If you could get enough out of them to support the hobby that would be great. I know a few reefkeepers who sell coral frags and make enough to keep the tank going.

Ha Ha yes, we didn't discuss price yet as it is early stages, without knowing the price I doubt it would be that much to keep the tank going. I could probably get more selling private but with the amount of fry it would take a while to get enough buyers plus I haven't really got the room for them, so if the shop has them they would be doing me a favour.
I'm going to ask at another shop I heard MIGHT have them for a credit note so I'll see what they say as well.

I actually love getting store credit. I want to use it at the store anyway and if it's in credit my wife can't spend it on bills! ;)

Hi it would be great if you can get a credit note as there is always something needed for the tank or fishes .
Does shoes and handbags come under paying the bills , not that I would ever do that
sneaky2.gif

cathy

Ha Ha, I'm OK for shoes but I must admit I haven't any handbags so I'll ask next time I'm in there... or may be I won't they might not serve me anymore lol. :)

When you're on a bike it's called a satchel not a handbag. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back