The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
Quantity for sale:2 lots of 5
Reason for Sale:thinking out to make room for my own females - from my own fry
Delivery or Collection:you can collect from Exeter or arrange to meet me/hubby somewhere or hubby can deliver upto 35 miles from exeter at no charge

Sales price:£10
Postage & Packaging:£9 (if you cant collect) - NEXT day by 1 pm special delivery
Photograph:here's some of the VT girls -- quite a few are eggy :)
3004-1.jpg

PIC_1288.jpg

PIC_1290.jpg

PIC_1289.jpg

PIC_1294.jpg

i'm moving on some of my VT females that i got to help start me off a couple of months ago to make way for my own females as they grow on and go into sorority tanks
I have 10+ female VT bettas - THE PARENTS ARE A RED MALE & A DARK BLUE FEMALE, (VEILTAILS)
i'm selling them in groups of 5 (if i find i have 12 of them then will add one extra into the sale for free) so you can start up a sorority tank right away - min 10 gallons is best

the cost of a group of 5 is £10 + £9 postage - next day by 1pm
you can also collect from Exeter or arrange to meet me/hubby somewhere or hubby can deliver upto 35 miles from exeter at no charge

I am very interested, could you possibly just send one? How much would it be for 1 plus postage of next day delivery?
I am willing to pay a little extra to have just one sent to me.

for just one hun £2 for the fish and the post would be £6 for next day by 1pm it goes on weight

pipoodle, could I please reserve one?
My mum would like me to show her later and I think she needs to put some money into her paypal, thats if you are willing to do it through paypal. :)

Jasmine i have reserve a cambodian - like pic 1 and another one and yes paypal fine

are females skittish if they are on their own in a tank or are not with their own species?

They do fine in their own tank on there own - treat the same as a male betta - tank mates , tank size etc etc - do not add with a male unless through chimney method of spawning

Hi, i might be interested in around a months time, if you are still selling some more then.

will some more of my own in about 8 weeks for sale

pipoodle, yes please thats fine :) I will get back to you tonight or tomorrow.
Thankyou Very Much!

May I ask, how old are the fry?
I'm pretty sure i can have one, and thanks for doing me a reservation.

got payment thanks Jasmine :)

They are all these sorts of colours - cambodians, reds and purply

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back