Feeding Live Brine Shrimps

tibby25731

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Manchester, England
I managed to find some live brine shrimp in my lfs today and bought a bag on impulse, despite the fact that I am short feeding the fish whilst the fish in cycle completes. What I need to know is:

How long can the shrimp live in their little sealed bag of water?
To feed, the lfs said to strain the shrimp through a fish net then put them in the tank. Good idea? Or any better ones?

Thanks!
 
thats what i do with my live bloodworms just put em into the net drain off the bag water and feed, they should be kept cool but not cold, my lfs keeps them ontop of a big freezer and the other fish shop i go to keeps them in a fridge without the door on.
 
Well it worked! And I barely saw any of the action, when I looked my fish were just flying all over the place slurping up shrimp! I think they love me very much now :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top