Fe Co2

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

the hong kong/chinese regs are fine, never had a problem with them. What i was saying was i wouldnt trust the elctrical side of the the reg,solenoid.

These are mass produced for pennies and do not undergo the strict electrical tests that european electrical equipent have to. Forgot about the CE marks on stuff, we all know china and hong kong are flooded with fake item and are easy to add a CE sign to any add or item.They know you arent going to send the reg back if it fails, as you would have to pay postage and wouldnt be worth it

anyway, each to thier own, am sure there are plenty of people getting along fine with this stuff, i choose not to.

the hong kong/chinese regs are fine, never had a problem with them. What i was saying was i wouldnt trust the elctrical side of the the reg,solenoid.

These are mass produced for pennies and do not undergo the strict electrical tests that european electrical equipent have to. Forgot about the CE marks on stuff, we all know china and hong kong are flooded with fake item and are easy to add a CE sign to any add or item.They know you arent going to send the reg back if it fails, as you would have to pay postage and wouldnt be worth it

anyway, each to thier own, am sure there are plenty of people getting along fine with this stuff, i choose not to.

Can understand we're your coming from But this could be the same for all electrics nothing is really fail safe that's why spending a little extra for the uk one means a lot less hassle should anything go wrong

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back