Favorite Fish Photos

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Little & Large
7F858AB3-1716-48D7-A878-69C51AE31EB3.jpeg

Blanco has started turning different shades now and his furl is about twice as big, this picture was from early summer...
I blame my kiddo for the SpongeBob Pineapple, but he was right and Blanco loves hiding in it! :)

Attachments

• BlancoMay21.jpg
    BlancoMay21.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 23
How do you get these great pics? I get lousy ones using my iPad except for the 6 inch long catfish.
6E68B8E5-76D1-402F-89FF-D25B2D0014B0.jpeg

Gorgeous! didn’t know they are called furls. I was saying butt fins.🤣🤣
Lol! I'm not sure they are, I called them that because they unfurl like a flag unfurls in the wind. 🤣
Edit to add: I try moving my light away a bit so it's not so bright, that seems to help. And there never was a fish photo taken that didn't benefit from the sharpen feature on any random photo editor. That way we can see what you see in the details :)

Must add another picture. Hi guys
Beautiful.

I have always wanted to keep discus but for me the space, money and work they need mean I might as well just set up a marine tank instead. Stunning looking fish though.

Beautiful.

I have always wanted to keep discus but for me the space, money and work they need mean I might as well just set up a marine tank instead. Stunning looking fish though.
They are great fun. This is Debit it's mate was Credit. One was bought on the Credit card the other on the Debit card they were so expensive. I found them in a LFS and new they were a pair. I stood away from the tank and looked at the way they interacted with each other. They spawned multiple times but I never managed to raise any young

Lol! I'm not sure they are, I called them that because they unfurl like a flag unfurls in the wind. 🤣
Edit to add: I try moving my light away a bit so it's not so bright, that seems to help. And there never was a fish photo taken that didn't benefit from the sharpen feature on any random photo editor. That way we can see what you see in the details :)
Furls sounds better than butt fins.😹
My iPad does indeed have a photo edit. Never occurred to me to use it except to crop pics. Thanks, will play with it some next time.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back