The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I've had a somewhat of a good run here. But I've seen what I've needed to see, and no it's not just a "few select" members, it's a general consensus among a good chunk of the forum. I've seen what harsh and hateful comments that have been made, and though there are those I know who dont share those same views and I respect that, it's enough for me to make the healthy and cut all connection to the forum.

Good day.

Honestly, one thing I will never understand in any social media is the need to announce and flounce. Genuinely have no idea what the possible expected outcome is.

FWIW you've all been lovely to me and my amateurish mistakes - I'm staying!
Same here... And as far as people being "harsh and hateful" goes, the only bad experience I've had was one know-it-all who ended up never returning to the forum the day after they joined. Other than that, everyone here is absolutely lovely. Not so sure where they got that from then.

I've had a somewhat of a good run here. But I've seen what I've needed to see, and no it's not just a "few select" members, it's a general consensus among a good chunk of the forum. I've seen what harsh and hateful comments that have been made, and though there are those I know who dont share those same views and I respect that, it's enough for me to make the healthy and cut all connection to the forum.

Good day.
I’m sorry to hear that and sorry for my part in it. I have allowed myself to be caught up in it also. I’m trying to start over with more respect for others. I may be following you soon if this doesn’t straighten out. God bless!

People can leave through morale values not just somebody is being nasty to me , I took a break for a few months after a certain post of mine got removed .... for reasons I can now understand but felt so strongly about it I would of deleted my account if it was an option, . I have never crossed patches with you personally but hope to see you back again soon

That’s the very thing people are leaving for. Just saying goodbye, in my opinion is like saying “I don’t care”. Maybe it’s just me. I’m sorry but it really sounds very rude on your part.
Actually iirc the OP joined here from another forum and our mods had to intervene in long threads ranting about the mods on the previous forum and the harsh and hateful comments made there :whistle:

Actually iirc the OP joined here from another forum and our mods had to intervene in long threads ranting about the mods on the previous forum and the harsh and hateful comments made there :whistle:
Yes, I was a Mod at the time.

Hi nothing against the OP but these threads often tail off into arguments and problems so I'm locking it here for now. I've reached out to the OP to see if there is anything we can do to help and and I invite others to contact me or the other mods and admin directly and we will do what ever we can to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back