Fal3's 60L

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

fal3

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just making this to show you my tank, get some feedback, what I could change etc. Here's some pics of it:

its in pretty bad shape at the minute, gravel is filthy, glass isn't much better. Although all the fish are pretty health which is what really matters. Everything in there is fake at the minute- except the fish of course. Got a male bn pleco, 3 yoyo loaches for my previous snail issue, 3 pentazona barbs, 2 neon tetras, 2 red phantom tetras, a pearl danio and 2 glowlight tetras. Before you kill me about that stocking, I cant do anything about it. My mum wont let me get more fish or a bigger tank so im kinda in a bad situation. She wont let me get rid of them either. Not that I want to of course but she said there was no point in getting them if im gonna get rid of them anyway, about a month ago I was seriously considering it because I had lost interest. Thoughts are appreciated as well as feedback and ideas on how to make it look good! Im thinking of going back down the live plants route? I tried before but they all died within a week -.-

Attachments

• Tank right size 1.jpg
    Tank right size 1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Tank right size 2.jpg
    Tank right size 2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 138
oh sorry about that. I tried to upload it at its normal size, so I made it smaller and obviously made it too small. I'll see if I can fix it. Sorry :(

Umm... it wont let me upload bigger photos!!!! Anyone tell me how? Really confusing! It wont even let me copy and paste links to photobucket or anything!

Most reactions

Back