Facebook is a Mess

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
mods, can we please get a grimace reaction?
(joke)
????????????????
will this do
grimmace.gif

I was looking for a new tank(Oh god I'm addicted) on Facebook and found an awful listing. It had 3 pictures and they were all awful. 2 of them don't even have the tank and the one that does is a tank that is just in awful condition. My 5 year old cousin could take better care of it. I just feel bad for the fish seeing stuff like this.

FISH ARE PETS, NOT JUST DECORATIONS
Well, Fb can't help that. Not their fault. A mod or admin of that group is more responsible for allowing this to be posted.
What on earth. Just like “thanks for showing me your house people!” The poor fish :blush:
Well, they must be very social people to show us an insight of their house... But I won't say that their place is neat...
I've definitely seen worse too
I've seen worse as well...
While those are terrible, I’ve seen way worse.

This is probably one of the worst I have ever seen:
View attachment 136115
Do they fit in this tank? The answer is definitely "yes"...! But is it right for their wellbeing? The answer is definitely "no"...!
Same goes for that parrot cichlid...

Many people are complete slobs, and have no business keeping a pet rock, much less a living, breathing organism.

Off topic, but I've never had a use for Flakebook, and never will....

My parents don’t do facebook, and my siblings and I aren’t allowed to have social media for ourselves, but my sister and I DO have a Facebook page to advertise our baby bunnies (we raise purebred, pedigreed Holland Lop rabbits out of show lines, so you need good ways to market your business when selling $100 rabbits lol)

I do have an Fb account. I also moderate at some groups. But I also see a lot of fights overthere. I also do see a lot of wannabees that like others to believe that they're big shots within the aquaristic field. But there are serious big names though... But in some way, Fb is also used by those who like to make a big name within a very short time without really having the right knowledge. Unfortunately, these things happen... Fb can be a drama thing...

I do have an Fb account. I also moderate at some groups. But I also see a lot of fights overthere. I also do see a lot of wannabees that like others to believe that they're big shots within the aquaristic field. But there are serious big names though... But in some way, Fb is also used by those who like to make a big name within a very short time without really having the right knowledge. Unfortunately, these things happen... Fb can be a drama thing...
"Fb can be a drama thing"

Precisely why I avoid it like the plague...I understand that it has some useful aspects, but none that I can't live without...

I was looking for a new tank(Oh god I'm addicted) on Facebook and found an awful listing. It had 3 pictures and they were all awful. 2 of them don't even have the tank and the one that does is a tank that is just in awful condition. My 5 year old cousin could take better care of it. I just feel bad for the fish seeing stuff like this.

FISH ARE PETS, NOT JUST DECORATIONS
"Act now, and we'll throw in this slightly used hide-a-bed, absolutely free!"

I saw the title and thought "great, a facebook bashing thread". Then I read it, what a let down you lot are.

screw you facebook

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back