F1

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Anyone else think that was the best F1 win they seen since Hamiltons championship win by one point? Jenson was awesome!!!

Jenson was on drugs! I ended up watching it for 5 hours without noticing, time flew by, even though there was no racing for 3 hours! What were McLaren doing? It seems as though they're trying to ruin each other's season all the time.

That had to be the best race of JB's career it was amazing last to first with 6 pit stops :good:

pretty phenomenal from Button. i was laughing so hard when vettel messed up, i really want to see him lose every now and then. and for the first time ever, i was cheering schumacher on. i was so gutted for him to not get on the podium. especially as he lost out because of the one of the needless technological rules F1 has introduced. man for man, schumi would have held webber off for the last 5 laps, despite having a slower car schumi knows how to defend a postion. beaten only by the magic warp speed button that negates driver skill.

also, big mention for Di Resta. looks a top raw talent. in a better team and with more experience he will do well.

1st F1 race I'd watched properly for a few years, thoroughly enjoyed it... Will be tuning in again!

James.

Yeah I hope that Jenson has knocked Vettel's confidence and him and Hamilton will slowly destroy him and one of them win the championship :hooray:

Most reactions

Back