Hi guys,
My name is Shawry I have a Juwel Rio 400 with the following fish in
2 common plecs
1 red tail shark
2 gold fish
4 x ray tetras
2 tiger barbs
4 gourami (2 silver 1 blue 1 gold)
2 catfish
2 rasboras
1 Koi rainbow fish
& 2 big grey sharks looking fish (not sure of their names will post pics soon)
Due to the amount of fish in the tank (it dosen't look over stocked in the size of the tank) I decided to go with an external filter. I picked the Eheim 2028 Prof 2.
I was hoping to speak to someone who has one of these external filters to discuss set ups and valve/float postions.
Any help would be greatfull
Thanks
Shawry
My name is Shawry I have a Juwel Rio 400 with the following fish in
2 common plecs
1 red tail shark
2 gold fish
4 x ray tetras
2 tiger barbs
4 gourami (2 silver 1 blue 1 gold)
2 catfish
2 rasboras
1 Koi rainbow fish
& 2 big grey sharks looking fish (not sure of their names will post pics soon)
Due to the amount of fish in the tank (it dosen't look over stocked in the size of the tank) I decided to go with an external filter. I picked the Eheim 2028 Prof 2.
I was hoping to speak to someone who has one of these external filters to discuss set ups and valve/float postions.
Any help would be greatfull
Thanks
Shawry







