Exorcism Of Emily Rose

Puffer_freak

Put the trombone down, *****!
Reaction score
One of the worst films I've ever seen. It's starts off incredibly boring and then stays the same all the way through (or so I presume, we didn't get to the end of it, because we got bored). To be honest, it's not ven scary in the slightest, and incredibly predictable. If you're thinking about watching it, just don't bother and get something else instead.

i saw it on my pc so it didnt really cost me anything

but it is a wast of time

allthough i do love that part where the guy wakes up and sees her on the floor all curled up with blACK eyes .....lol

weird......

6!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahah :devil:

Ah, the problem with stories based on real events, they are never as exciting or gory as imaginary stories can be. That being said, if you take Emily's story for what it is, I thought is was actually a very sensitive and very good film. Yes, not scary, but sad and ultimately a story of triumph. No, nobody was decapitated or disemboweled, but the acting was quite good. It was also a good court drama. I liked it and highly recommend it for those who want to see a supernatural drama based on a true story. Now, if you're a Freddy or slasher movie fan or like blood and guts and true chills, this movie is not going to be something you like.

I'm not gonna see it. The commercails made it look good, but then I heard it wasn't that good. Just like Dark Water, now seriously, that movie is the biggest waste of your time, ever.

Most reactions

Back