Exodon Tank Rescape

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bitteraspects

Fish Herder
Reaction score
added some more plants to one of my exodon tanks today. as well as a small school of ottos

IMG_2426.jpg

I wish I could find a piece that nice :drool: Too Broke to go out and buy it

I think I have 40-50lbs of drift wood lying around. I've never been good with the application. I usually just throw it in the tank or pond, and however it falls, that's where it stays.

If that's what the tank looks like after throwing bogwood in, do you fancy doing the same with mine?!

If that's what the tank looks like after throwing bogwood in, do you fancy doing the same with mine?!

Sure. Lol.
I literally just looked for one of my bigger pieces and just dropped in in the center of the tank.
Throw a bunch of random plants together around it, and that's what I ended up with. Actually I have a bunch of riccia I still have to plant.
Most of the plants in there don't even go together. Lol. Amazon, guinea, asian... Who care... Toss them all in the same tank. Hahah. This tank is a biotope nightmare. But its only temporary.

I wish I could set up a tank that easy! Usually get fed up after a while because I can't get it to look in the tank the same as what I picture in my head.
My better half usually takes over, follows the same guidelines as you and hey presto.....looks great!!!
Are you planning on moving the Exodons?

I wish I could set up a tank that easy! Usually get fed up after a while because I can't get it to look in the tank the same as what I picture in my head.
My better half usually takes over, follows the same guidelines as you and hey presto.....looks great!!!
Are you planning on moving the Exodons?

Maybe that's why it was easy
for me. I have no plan in mind then I decorate, so it always looks better then the picture in my head... Cause I didn't have one. Lol
When I get around to setting up their tank, I'm going to combine both of my shoals into a 6 or 8 foot tank. I have extra tanks, I'm just too lazy to set it up.

:lol: I must remember to stop planning, I won't get disappointed then!
Look forward to seeing new pics, sounds great!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back