Ever Had One Of Them Days.........

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Harlequins

***Corydora Crazy***
Reaction score
...when nowt will go right...had bad news this morning...so to take me mind off it decided to make some pastys...which fell apart...then burnt the scones!!! To top if off knocked a 4 pint milk bottle off the worktop, lid fell off..yes you can guess what happened...and they say no good crying over spilt milk :grr: :grr:

Lets hope tomorrow is a better day!!

Indeed! Hey, it's a statement to your character that you got up and did something instead of moping around :) Just a shame I wasn't there to help you with your botched baking attempts, I don't judge on appearances lol a little sauce or jam works wonders!

cut the burnt bits off and invent a new snack with whats left. :lol:

I've never done that with Milk, but I did have an unfortunate incident revolving a bottle of coca cola. I dropped it on the floor, and then got the bright idea to open it in the sink. DONT DO THIS LOL The bottle exploded and covered me, my kitchen, my ceiling and my cats with coke. This was a few months ago and I still occasionally find spots that I missed.

So in essence, yes I have had one of those days lol

I have 4 kids.

EVERY day is one of those days.........

I've never done that with Milk, but I did have an unfortunate incident revolving a bottle of coca cola. I dropped it on the floor, and then got the bright idea to open it in the sink. DONT DO THIS LOL The bottle exploded and covered me, my kitchen, my ceiling and my cats with coke. This was a few months ago and I still occasionally find spots that I missed.
Oh yeah... that's loads of fun! :lol: I was sat next to someone once when they did that... only the bottle was already open... :crazy: :hyper: :lol:

I have 4 kids.

EVERY day is one of those days.........
Word! :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah... that's loads of fun! :lol: I was sat next to someone once when they did that... only the bottle was already open... :crazy: :hyper: :lol:
Yeah....my cats were a little less than happy with me...

Most reactions

Back