Euro 2008

O dear, Its happened again! i gambled and guess what.......... I lose some money and won some money and the final result, i broke even LOL!

Todays Results

Turkey 3-2 Czech Rep.
Switzerland 2-0 Portugal

Czech Republic are out of Euro 08

Group A Final Table

1. Portugal
2. Turkey
3. Switzerland
4. Czech Republic

Wow! I even shouted 'get in' and lept out of seat when Turkey scored the 3rd......And I don't particularly like Turkish.

>One of the best finishes to an important game since ManU 1999 Vs. Bayern.
(Even Tuncay ended up in nets at end!! Bet he's pleased it didn't go to Pens.!)

I Wonder if Nihat will be in the English Prem. next season? ...Hopefully Arda Turan will agree move to Toon.

Croatia Vs Turkey / Portugal Vs Germans (probable)

Ofcourse. first year I miss the Dutch games (honeymoon, too busy to watch football) and they actually play well and win. Bah them. Still, I'll be watching Tuesday... I'll be very disappointed if they lose. If we do get through to the finals I'll have to book some flights back to Holland, no way I'll be watching a Holland final in England. I miss the pretty orange streets, guys wearing red/white/blue wigs, kiddies with flags painted on their faces... *sigh* I'm home sick.

Looks as though Ze Germans will be through to knock-out stages..... Surely Portugal will be too much for that defence!?!

(P.s; What a miss by Mario Gomez...he was subbed early again> bad for confidence.)

Great free-kick by Ballack(s) and another 4th official incident, ending in both Coaches sent to the stands>it wasn't exactly fisticuffs!

Should be a good one tommorow with France Vs. Italy hoping to remain in the Competition. :sick:

Todays Results

Austria 0-1 Germany

Poland 0-1 Croatia

Final Group Table

1. Croatia
2. Germany
3. Austria
4. Poland

Quater Finals

Portugal v Germany

Croatia v Turkey

Todays Results

Austria 0-1 Germany

Poland 0-1 Croatia

Final Group Table

1. Croatia
2. Germany
3. Austria
4. Poland

Quater Finals

Portugal v Germany

Croatia v Turkey

are holland still in it, I really dont understand all these tables xD

are holland still in it, I really dont understand all these tables xD

Yeah, Holland are still in. Very mixed feelings about tonights game. I'd love for Holland to win, but then again ... I'd love them to lose so France & Italy will be gone. With us playing on pretty much reserves, I wouldn't be surprised if we do lose

The tables, there's A, B, C & D. The one mentioned by Arfie before is Austria, Germany, Poland & Croatia - B
Holland is in C, playing tonight, France, Italy, Holland & Romania

The quarter finals are

Portugal v Germany
Croatia v Turkey
C1 v D2
D1 v C2

'Le Mission Impossible'??

With France just having a man sent off after 20mins/ Ribery injured/ Nasri subbed as a sub after 16mins/ Italy having 6 chances in first 30mins;... what are the chances of 'Le Bleus' overcoming the 0-1 deficit?

+ L.Thuram had refused to play as his head wasn't right!?!

Would be a hell of a comeback if they won......of course if Holland lose they are both on the plane. :sick:

Todays Results

France 0-2 Italy

Holland 2-0 Romania

France and Romania are out of Euro 08

Final group table

1. Holland
2. Italy
3. Romania
4. France

Quater Finals

1. Portugal v Germany

2. Croatia v Turkey

3. Holland v Unknown Yet

4. Spain v Italy

Claude Makelele and Lilian Thuram have announced there Int. retirement following France's exit, finishing bottom of the 'group of death'.

>The likes of T.Henry, F.Malouda and N.Anelka will surely be not guarenteed to play in another major tournament for Les Bleus.

I Hope Ribery's injury is not too bad. (He/ Benzema/ Nasri are there future.)

........Spain Vs Italy will be a corker> I'm supporting Spain this summer, so hoping L.Toni continues his Goal record!

Claude Makelele has announced his Int. retirement following Frances exit, finishing bottom of the 'group of death'.

>The likes of T.Henry, L.Thuram and N.Anelka will surely be not guarenteed to play in another major tournament for Les Bleus.

Hope Ribery's injury is not too bad. He/ Benzema/ Nasri are there future.

Spain Vs Italy will be a corker> I'm supporting Spain so hoping L.Toni continues his Goal record!

LooL Holland are a freaking cracking team to say the least, I loved their first goal !!!, Group C was such a bastard of a group to be in :D

It says something when the Holland 'reserves' included A.Robben, R.Van Persie, J-Klaas Huntelaar etc.....!

Apparantly Arrigo Saachi sent a pleading letter to his former prodigy at Milan; M.Van Basten, asking him to play his best team in order for there to be a chance of the Italians going through......no need it seems. :rolleyes:

>>Spain are likely to rest there main players for tonights game Vs. Greece......If Greece fail to score it will be a World record as being 'the current holders to be knocked out at first stage, without a goal' :sick:

{P.s; If anyone wants to see a competitive, quality match then try to stay up/catch highlights for the SouthAmerican WorldCupQualifier clash between BRAZIL & ARGENTINA. (1.30a.m on SkySports)

Just found this thread, but I'm a huge Portugal supporter. I'm a fan of both the national team and the Portuguese super liga.

I'm almost certain that Portugal will win handily against Germany tomorrow! Then it's Croatia in the Semis and probably Holland or Spain in the final. Hollands record against the Portuguese isn't the best so naturally I'm hoping they continue to play well and get through.

Nice gesture from Scolari today, vocalizing his opinion the loew should be allowed to the touchline for the match tomorrow.

SLC

FORÇA PORTUGAL

Todays Results

Greece 1-2 Spain (Spain once again scored in injury time to win)

Russia 2-0 Sweden

Sweden are out of Euro 08, Russia go through

Final Group Table

1. Spain
2. Russia
3. Sweden
4. Greece

Quater Finals

Portugal v Germany
Croatia v Turkey
Holland v Russia
Spain v Italy