FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our December competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 31st December 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the January 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The January competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th January 2012.

well i think ill post my tank and see if it gets anywhere :)

004.jpg

005.jpg

enjoy :)

004.jpg

005.jpg

Same rules (as we discussed) applies to this section Liquid...... Your verification poster is not required on your entry tank, but should also not cover your entire verification photo..... Will you fix that please......??

004.jpg

005.jpg

Same rules (as we discussed) applies to this section Liquid...... Your verification poster is not required on your entry tank, but should also not cover your entire verification photo..... Will you fix that please......??
oh yeh sorry will fix this in 2 mins so i will take two more pics one from the side and one from the front with out the sign on it will this be
acceptble

oh yeh sorry will fix this in 2 mins so i will take two more pics one from the side and one from the front with out the sign on it will this be
acceptble

No, Liquid..... what we're looking for is one photo of the tank as it is (full frontal)..... which will be your entry photo into the competition..... then..... you take a 2nd photograph, from more or less the same angle as your first photo, but you display your entry note (paper) on the glass with enough of the tank still visible for anyone to see that there are features in your 2nd photo (with the paper) which proves that the verification photo is indeed the entry photo..... Pm me if you still do not understand.

My roughly 2 month old tank (re-uploaded better quality photo)

P7220010 (Copy).JPG

Confirmation photo, i cut the hair grass earlier so its a little different
P7230001 (Copy).JPG

I'll give it a stab with my remodel.

and verification...

Attachments

• Tank 1.jpg
    Tank 1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 120
  • totm sig.jpg
    totm sig.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 126
DevotedToDiscus.

A straight on picture would gave your tank more justice.  It's hard to appreciate with the angle. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back