Emmsy - Who? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey everyone.

Sorry to bring this up but I keep seeing the name Emmsy pop up on the forum every so often and all of the time it's something negative.....

Again sorry to bring this up but who was this person?
I'm guessing I wasn't around when what ever it was went down with this person but I gotta admit I'm curious what exactly happened?

Again sorry to bring this up but curiosity got the better of me.

Thanks in advance!
 
she claimed she was a vet and she wasnt, she was getting pics & info off other websites and saying'this come into the vet' etc.
 
Ah, lies then >.<
Erm I'm not 100% sure on this I will have to ask my mother tomorrow, My Mother actually is a Vet and when sick/hurt animals came into the practice pictures weren't allowed to be released unless it was for a crime/evidence or for some form of public awareness.

Again don't take my word just yet on that as I'm not 100% sure.

But why would someone do that anyway? isn't it abit.... sick?
 
Hey everyone.

Sorry to bring this up but I keep seeing the name Emmsy pop up on the forum every so often and all of the time it's something negative.....

Again sorry to bring this up but who was this person?
I'm guessing I wasn't around when what ever it was went down with this person but I gotta admit I'm curious what exactly happened?

Again sorry to bring this up but curiosity got the better of me.

Thanks in advance!


not a good topic i would advise u to end it before it kicks up a fuss.

like said she was a total fraud!
 
Again sorry for the post.
I didn't realize the extent of what she did.

To be honest I thought all she had done was put some pics of an Aquarium up and claimed it was hers when it wasn't.

Thank you though for filling me in on this matter I am greatful for the infomation.

Sorry to bring such a grim matter up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top