Emergency

this is my 1st ever tank got it 2nd hand and it had ugf with it. it was set up for me and until i found this forum i didnt even know other filters existed. have to be honest im feelin pretty dispondant right now. but having said that i wont let this put me off a hobby i have fell in love with. i will read more , learn more and most importantly not let myself think i know more than i do ( as i have done) thanks once again for all your help guys my fish would prob be dead without it
 
I'm glad things are working out for you! Just keep hanging out on these forums and you'll learn so much so quick. It's amazing to think back at what I knew years ago and how much I actually know now. I give a lot of credit to this site for showing me the basics of most of my fishkeeping.

Good luck with everything and have fun! That's what this hobby is all about.
 
the people on here have been very helpful and i am very grateful to you all.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top