Elite 60 -vs- Tetra Aqua Art 60

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Any thoughts on this? I want to upgrade my Tetra 30 and the only 60 litres I can find in silver with a reputable manufacturer are these 2. Unless anyone can add to the pot, I am happy with the general design of the Tetra, no experience of the Elite. Any thoughts or reports are very welcome. :good:
 
Yeah, i have the tetra 60 and its fantastic. My advice is to ditch the filter that comes with it as it is a ***** to clean and is generally crap. Its only 200lph. I picked up a Fluval 2+ today and im so glad i did.

The rest of the tank is great and id give you some photos but the gravel isnt in best of conditions and its pretty messy. Im digging it all up and starting again soon.
 
both good tanks but for me the aqua art is by far the better looking out the 2 :)
 
both good tanks but for me the aqua art is by far the better looking out the 2 :)

See I can't find any close up pics of the Elite on the internet, but one thing is for sure, I much prefer the Elite stand for my needs/the look of my home etc. so I am going to have try and find a separate Elite stand to go with the Tetra tank and buying them new is pricey so got my eye on Ebay and being very impatient!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top