Eheim Tubing

if i'm correct, Eheim is just the brand name. so i wouldnt say anything special about that.
 
It certainly doesnt stop algae growing inside it, mines full of it ;) So, nothing, just cheap and guaranteed to fit.
 
Yes, and I think there is even some algae in my eheim tubes, lol!

Was just thinking the other day that if I got spare tubing of all the same lengths of my current setup tubes, I could swap out tubes at a major tank cleaning session and then just be able to brush their insides at my leisure, having them ready to swap in the next time.

~~waterdrop~~
 
Yes, and I think there is even some algae in my eheim tubes, lol!

Was just thinking the other day that if I got spare tubing of all the same lengths of my current setup tubes, I could swap out tubes at a major tank cleaning session and then just be able to brush their insides at my leisure, having them ready to swap in the next time.

~~waterdrop~~


Yeh conciderd that myself, would take the pressure off cleaning them during maintenance.
 
nothing special about them...just that they are ugly green :crazy:

one thing that's nice is they say the diameter on the tubing so you can buy equivalent sizes. I myself would get clear to see inside better. Easier to guage when they need cleaning :D

So far I've only replaced my intake tubes to clear.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top