Eggs?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Overload Reptiles

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I found these on my driftwood and was wondering if they are eggs. I don’t know what could of laid them other then my snail. Unless the Otto or featherfin catfish laid them but there is no mate for them to have been in a breeding mode. I highly doubt my betta did this.

I found these on my driftwood and was wondering if they are eggs. I don’t know what could of laid them other then my snail. Unless the Otto or featherfin catfish laid them but there is no mate for them to have been in a breeding mode. I highly doubt my betta did this.
what do they look like?
it could be the catfish eggs
betta eggs are in the bubble nest so not betta

Oh I forgot to post the picture. lol
EB005395-2911-46F8-BC3D-9DE6748046FE.jpeg

Ok. I was hoping they were eggs. lol.
if they were eggs, they wouldn't really hatch anyway since there is only one fish.
if your tank is big enough you should get more otos and featherfins. these types of fish like to be in groups of 6 or more ( i think)

Yeah I had a few Otos when I bought them but they died. The one I have seems good alone. I also don’t think I have the algae production for more then 2 or 3. I def would like another featherfin to breed it. Have otos been bred it captivity? I know their imported by the hundred thousands.

Yeah I had a few Otos when I bought them but they died. The one I have seems good alone. I also don’t think I have the algae production for more then 2 or 3. I def would like another featherfin to breed it. Have otos been bred it captivity? I know their imported by the hundred thousands.
It’s hard to breed i think but maybe ask am expert
Buy pure spirulina tablets or cook some veggies for otos. That way you can keep more than 6.
For the synos maybe move to a big tank and keep more than 6 that way they will be comfortable to breed. Search up Cass Cats on youtube they have some good catfish stuff

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back