kellyinman1 Fish Fanatic Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 177 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hampshire Oct 2, 2008 #1 just seen an add for egg clutchers for sale and was wondering what they were???
K kewskills PM me if you want anything. Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 3,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 2, 2008 #2 Any more info? what site? now I'm interested.
kellyinman1 Fish Fanatic Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 177 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hampshire Oct 2, 2008 #3 http/www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/...il51_106494.php theres the add..... im glad someone else doesnt know!!!
http/www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/...il51_106494.php theres the add..... im glad someone else doesnt know!!!
K kewskills PM me if you want anything. Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 3,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 2, 2008 #4 Oh I get it, Snails lay clutches of eggs, usually just above the water line, I assume these are apple snail egg clutches.
Oh I get it, Snails lay clutches of eggs, usually just above the water line, I assume these are apple snail egg clutches.
kellyinman1 Fish Fanatic Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 177 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hampshire Oct 2, 2008 #5 so a bunch of eggs sorry im dumb! haha
K kewskills PM me if you want anything. Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 3,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 2, 2008 #6 Yeah, a bit like frogsporn
kellyinman1 Fish Fanatic Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 177 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hampshire Oct 2, 2008 #7 okie dokie i get it now! thank you
K kewskills PM me if you want anything. Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 3,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 2, 2008 #8 Check this site out Apple snail care site