Eel?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Divinityinlove

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I was looking at the tank next to it and jumped when this little snake wiggled in my peripheral. Never seen this before. Anyone ever kept something like this?

This aquatic store I visited had little frogs and tortoises, crabs 😯. Not many fish choices to be honest though. Was an interesting visit.

How often do people really buy crabs as pets? Can't imagine these things are easy to keep so I was surprised. But this eel was so interesting to watch. Unfortunately everytime I tried to film it hid, either by chance or somehow I knows I am filming 😯 but was beautiful to watch dancing! I dislike kuhli loaches as generally can't tolerate wiggly things but this was gorgeous and mesmerizing.

Snowflake eel... Yes they are very very gorgeous. There is a debate on whether or not they can be kept in freshwater or not but usually when they are in freshwater their life span shortens. The tank its in does almost look to be saltwater but I am unsure.
Sounds like a cool store!

Snowflake moray eel, saltwater, easy to keep but tend to go over the edge and get found dry on the floor.

Snowflake eel... Yes they are very very gorgeous. There is a debate on whether or not they can be kept in freshwater or not but usually when they are in freshwater their life span shortens. The tank its in does almost look to be saltwater but I am unsure.
Sounds like a cool store!
How can ya tell it is salt water or not from the video? Just curious!

How can ya tell it is salt water or not from the video? Just curious!
I always get "salty feels" when I see saltwater... I can sense it lol... The rock looks like it would be for saltwater and the water itself seems to be saltwater. Idk I just have a very strong feeling it is.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back