Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I Am So Excited! I Have Baby Kribs!

tibby25731

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Manchester, England
Well some of you may know i got me a boy krib for my gorgeous Spot. First boy maybe wasn't a boy, whatever he/she was, Spot was NOT amused anyway! Got another boy 10 days ago and they disappeared striaght into a coconut cave! I have been waiting with baited breath ever since... yesterday i saw wrigglers, and today the babies are free swimming!
DSC_01402.jpg

This is Mum trying to herd them all up!
I am so so pleased with myself, you would think I had personally laid the eggs, fertilised them, watched over and then hatched them myself! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
 
OOOHHHHH! How exciting!!! congrabulations!!! they are soooo cute!
 
well done! :good: con-krib-ulations :shifty:

i got a pair about 6 weeks ago and the female didn't like the male at all.
now they're getting along perfectly and never leave each others side, i'm hoping i'll have some baby kribs too :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top